BOX OFFICE HOURS
Our current box office hours are Tuesday-Friday, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM and one hour prior to each ticketed performance. You may call the box office at 413-584-9032 ext 105 or stop by the box office during those hours.
Tickets may be purchased ONLINE from our website 24/7. Please note that sales are taken offline the day of the show, but tickets will be available for purchase at the door unless the event has sold out.
Service fees are applied per ticket to ALL transactions, including purchases by phone and in person. More information about service fees is provided below.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Service fees are non-refundable.
- For most events, the taking of pictures or the use of recording devices is prohibited. Please inquire with the Theater Manager or Front of House management regarding a specific event’s recording policy.
- As a courtesy to our patrons and artists, latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of management. For assigned seating shows, latecomers may be seated in an alternate location so as not to disrupt the performance.
- All programs are subject to change.
ABOUT TICKET SERVICE FEES
Here at the Academy of Music we charge service fees on each ticket sold to help maintain this historic theater and support the staffing and running of the box office. Online ticket sales incur an additional fee, which is applied by the ticketing agency and not the Academy of Music. We also offer mail service upon request for an additional fee.
As a non-profit entity, the Academy strives to keep the cost of our tickets as low as possible. We appreciate your support as we continue to provide convenient box office services and keep your community theater a vibrant venue.