COVID-19 UPDATES (as of August 30, 2021)
The Academy of Music Theatre Box Office is open for in-person sales Tuesday – Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. Tickets may be purchased ONLINE from our website 24/7. Masks are required to enter the building. Patrons are required to present proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the event date. More info on our current health and safety guidelines can be found HERE.
Temporary COVID-19 refunds by request.
If you are unvaccinated, feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the theater. Contact the Box Office at 413-584-9032 ext 105.
- Service fees are non-refundable.
- Paper or e-tickets are accepted at the door. Scanners will not accept photos of tickets.
- The Academy of Music is committed to providing accessibility and accommodation to all of our guests for their comfort, safety, and enjoyment. To purchase accessible seating for events at the Academy of Music Theatre, please call the AOM box office directly or attend in person during business hours.
- For most events, the taking of pictures or the use of recording devices is prohibited. Please inquire with the Theater Manager or Front of House management regarding a specific event’s recording policy.
- As a courtesy to our patrons and artists, latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of management. For assigned seating shows, latecomers may be seated in an alternate location so as not to disrupt the performance.
- All programs are subject to change.
ABOUT TICKET SERVICE FEES
As a non-profit entity, the Academy strives to keep the cost of our tickets as low as possible. We appreciate your support as we continue to provide convenient box office services and keep your community theater a vibrant venue. Service fees are applied per ticket to ALL transactions, including purchases by phone and in person. We charge service fees on each ticket sold to help maintain this historic theater and support the staffing and running of the box office. Online ticket sales incur an additional fee, which is applied by the ticketing agency and not the Academy of Music.
A NOTE ABOUT PURCHASING TICKETS FROM THIRD-PARTY SITES:
When purchasing tickets online, please take a minute to ensure you are on the Academy of Music Theatre’s OFFICIAL website, https://www.aomtheatre.com/ and ticket provider, www.eventbrite.com. The number of ticket resellers and fake ticket websites has grown exponentially over the last decade, and some of these sites look very official. Buyer beware: if you find yourself on a reseller or fake ticketing site, there is a good chance you will pay far more for tickets than their face value. In some cases, you could actually receive fake tickets. In addition, if we don’t have your contact information connected to your ticket, we can’t notify you of important changes or potential cancellations. If you ever have a question about the nature of the ticket site you are on, please, feel free to contact our box office directly before making the purchase.