[Updated 1.26.2023] The Academy of Music Theatre has updated its COVID-19 requirements in order to attend a show.
Please check this page prior to your visit for the latest information. We will continue to communicate the details regarding our protocols as needed. The health and safety of our subscribers, ticket holders, students, staff, volunteers, artists and community is our top priority.
As of 4/3/22 the Academy of Music no longer requires proof of vaccination. Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SAFELY ENJOY YOUR VISIT
- The Academy of Music Theatre strongly recommends that patrons wear face coverings while in the building.
- Certain events may require a mask be worn at all times or that patrons provide proof of vaccination to attend. Please review the event-specific details for the event that you are planning to attend in advance.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
CLEANING AND SANITIZING:
- All public-facing staff, stage hands, and volunteers of The Academy of Music Theatre are fully vaccinated.
- We have completed a full cleaning and installed CDC-recommended MERV-13 filters.
- Strict cleaning protocols have been implemented, focused on high-touch surfaces in particular like bathroom fixtures and door handles.
- Digital ticketing and ticket scanning have been implemented for all performances.
- Use your phone for scanning your ticket, make sure you turn the brightness up!
- You can also print your ticket at home and use that to check in.
- All ticket holders will be notified in the case that a show or event is canceled due to COVID-19.
- Event ticket purchases will be refunded to the original payment method minus a small processing fee.
These measures aim to ensure the safety of everyone – our patrons, artists, staff, and community. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
For information on the current requirements by the city of Northampton, please visit https://www.northamptonma.gov/2104/Covid-19-Information.